- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Peach - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
You don’t know how much pain you’ve caused me by walking out, our future, my feeling of loving the same way, or how much of my heart you’ve taken with you. The simple text that set me off and then what, you come back to just say nothing and leave as if I meant nothing. Just fuck you, if I did matter or your words from before had any meaning behind em you would’ve stood by the last things you’ve told me but no, your just not the same person anymore.
I’m done crying, I’m done having anxiety, I just don’t wanna have to feel like your gonna hurt me again.
I will always love you, but I don’t want to love you. My memories hurt, my heart is damaged, and my mind doesn’t wanna shut off.
I hope that I will be even stronger than before. But you don’t care or will ever see me again